Here’s a chance for development enthusiasts to showcase their talents globally. Presenting to you the ultimate battle for coding enthusiasts out there, “Code wars”. Via the hackathon, solve real-world problems in the diverse niches of finance, NFTs, and gaming. At the end of the hackathon, there is a cumulative prize of a gigantic Rs. 3 Lakhs for the most innovative and utilitarian entries.
You have to submit only the GitHub repository links. The GitHub repositories need to be made public before sharing them with us.
Problem statement for Code wars(Solve any one):
1. Build a basic Web3 wallet on a chain of your choice and an address tree explorer
2. Launch a simple DAO for a charity that disburses funds on a specific cause
3. Launch a token with a chain of your choice with a fixed supply and a notional value
4. Build a crypto crowdfunding platform that allows artists to list their ideas to raise money for the community
₹ 180,000 in prizes
The winner gets a cash prize of Rs 100000
The runner up gets a prize money of Rs. 50,000
Second runner up
The second runner up gets a prize money of Rs.30,000
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
1. Working model needed. Basic front end is needed, not too fancy. 2. Works for us